Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before fully subscribing to the Estate
Your confirmation of subscription by the Company is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all Clients and successors in title to the said land.
1. The Land is free from government acquisition, adverse claim or any form of encumbrance.
2. The transaction process flow are as follows:
3. If you cannot complete the payment, a refund can be made, however the refund will be made on the following conditions;
4. The other payments you will make are as follows:
5. The developmental levy is the cost paid for the placement of infrastructure within the estate such as:
6. The other payments are expected to be made as follows:
7. The development timeline for the Estate is between 6-months-2-years of development fee.
8. Your plot will be located after payment for the plot of land has been made in full (inclusive of payment of Legal and Allocation fees ) physical allocation will be done based on ready to build basis. Where a plot is allocated to subscriber and the subscriber fails to keep to the terms of the physical allocation, the subscriber will be relocated to another portion within the Estate.
9. The construction can commence once allocation and legal fees has been paid in full and the building plan approval has been sought and received from Rolad and the Lagos State Government’s appropriate authorities.
10. The commencement of work upon the land is to take place within 6 months from the time of approval of the building plan.
11. The estate layout is in sections and you are limited to build houses on each section based on the designated use or plan for that section (commercial or residential) i.e .blocks of flats, detached houses (duplex). Note, “face-me-I-face-you (tenement building),bungalows and high -rise houses will not be permitted. All building designs must conform to the required set back of building control of the estate and such design would be approved by the company and Lagos State Government afterwards. Please refer to the Estate Guide for more information.
12. You can resell your plot if you have paid up on your land. However, consent must be sought and granted by ROLAD PROPERTIES AND ALLIED SERVICES LIMITED and such consent not unreasonably withheld by the Company. We would require you to furnish the company with details of the buyer.
13. Reselling of your plot can be done either by you selling yourself directly or the Company selling on behalf of the Client. The process of resale is as follows;
14. All cash payments should be made to ROLAD PROPERTIES AND ALLIED SERVICES LIMITED at its designated banks. Otherwise, cheque(s) should be issued in favour of ROLAD PROPERTIES AND ALLIED SERVICES LIMITED. We shall not accept any responsibility for any liability that may arise, as result of deviation from the above condition.
15. Upon the running of the estate, you’ll be expected to pay an annual service charge to be fixed at a later date.
16. The real estate industry is a dynamic one, hence change is inevitable. However, Rolad will try to maintain the stability of variables within its control while any change, amendment or modification shall be communicated to subscribers. Such communication shall be via letters, electronic mails, fax, short message service (SMS), handbill, posters, and any other means of communication.
Correspondence shall be deemed to have been received by the Client having been sent to the subscribers’ last given address.
Please fill in your details below, and our advisors will give you a call.