How genuine is Rolad Properties?
Rolad Properties and Allied Service Ltd is duly registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) with registration number RC: 1505295.
Our pledge is to be a leading world class team and point of reference for Quality, Excellent and Affordable Real Estate service in Africa and beyond.
Where is your office located?
We have offices in Lagos and Ibadan
LAGOS OFFICE: 6, Ajayi Aina Street, Gbagada Ifako, Opposite Deeper Life Church.
IBADAN OFFICE: Suit 106, Adamasingba Complex, Queens Cinema, Dugbe Ibadan
Where are your estates located?
Our estates are situated in strategic locations and for different purposes within Lagos, Ibadan and Ogun States.
· Olive Court Ibeju-Lekki: located at Igbogun area of Ibeju Lekki, after the new Dangote Refinery
· Olive Court Epe: located at Igbonla Epe, behind Augustine University
· Olive Court Isiwo: located at Ijebu-Isiwo, about 10 minutes drive after Epe.
· Preston Park and Gardens: located at Moniya, behind IITA, Ibadan
· Royal Park and Gardens: located at Egbeda, along the new Circular Road which links to Ife Road and Lagos-Ibadan Expressway
· Solace Garden: located at Agbowa, along Beach road, Ikorodu
· Victory Park Shimawa: Closed to RCCG Redemption Camp, Lagos Ibadan Expressway, Mowe
· Sterling place: located at Abijo GRA, 10mins drive from Ajah Bridge.
· Top Grange Farm Estate: located at Ijebu-Isiwo about 10 minutes drive after Epe
What are your payment plans?
We have outright payment plan and installment plans.
How do I subscribe?
Firstly you fill the Rolad Subscription form at a fee of 2000 Naira after which you proceed with payment into any of the Rolad accounts stated below:
Account Name: ROLAD PROPERTIES AND ALLIED SERVICES LIMITED
First Bank: 2033503174
Do I have to make any commitment before inspection?
Inspection is free To and Fro. After inspection, you can make commitment.
When are your inspection days?
Inspection holds on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays.
Are there any hidden/additional charges?
Additional charges include Allocation fee, Legal fee and Survey fee; and it varies per estate.
What happens if I fail to meet up with payment within the given months?
The following applies
- You may be allocated a piece of land equivalent to the amount paid.
- The contract may be terminated with the total amount paid refunded less 30 percent administrative charge.
- An extension of payment period may be granted, but you will have to pay at a higher rate.
Are your lands free from Government acquisition and omo-onile troubles?
All our estates are free from Government acquisition and security is guaranteed.
How long does allocation take after completing all payment?
Allocation is instant.
What are your Land Titles?
Deed of Assignment and Global C of O
Do you have the red copy of Survey Plan for your Lands?
Yes we do
I am not in Nigeria, how do I get my documents after paying for the land?
Your documents can be sent through your e-mail.
Can I build any structure of choice on my plot of Land?
Yes you can. Except Tenement Building (Face-me-I-face-you)
Do you construct buildings for your clients?
Yes we do.
Can I resell my land?
Yes you can.
How secure are your estates?
Safety is a Number one priority for Rolad properties, therefore our estates are situated in secure environments and Security measures are put in place within the estate premises.
What are the available plot sizes?
What infrastructures would be provided to the estate?
· Recreational Hub
· Alluring road network
· Street Lights
· Electricity and water supply
· Drainage facilities
For further Enquiries,